Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hi

I can't believe a month has gone by. I am not being a very good blogger. Things here have been busy. Our boy is 9 months old!!

Fletcher is crawling EVERYWHERE!! I can't do anything! He is so fun these days. He wants to be standing all the time. He pulls up on everything and has started letting go and standing all on his own. I know walking is right around the corner. Danny walked at an early age and I think Fletcher will too. He also has 4 teeth and is trying to get 2 more. The Lord blessed him with 4 teeth at the same time;)


Mom came to visit the beginning of September. We all LOVE having her here. She is the best!! She is happiest when taking care of us. People at work kid me about Danny not liking his Mother-in-law and I said "Are you kidding, he loves when she's here. We have a clean house, clean and ironed clothes and we get to go out every night because she wants to have Fletcher all to her self. She never gets tired and NEVER complains about doing things around the house." Fletcher loved having her here as well. She plays nonstop.




I am so proud of my husband!! He has gotten 6 ortho residency interviews!! This is a BIG deal. He is traveling a lot but I know it will be worth the time spent apart. He works really hard and it is paying off. Today I am 28 years old which means I met Danny 9 years ago this month. When I look back, I would never have pictured our life being the way it is now. Medical School? Possibly an Orthopaedic Surgeon? Las Vegas? Homeowner? Parents? Life has treated us well. We are truly blessed.



No comments: