Thursday, September 2, 2010

long time, no post

Things here are a little busy. Fletcher is crawling EVERYWHERE!! He is pulling up on everything and trying to stand by himself. I am not ready for him to walk. I hope I have a while. Danny walked around 9-10 months. I used to think this was impossible and my mother-in-law had her dates wrong but after seeing our little monster baby I see how it can happen.

Danny is home! His plans changed and he will be here for the entire month of September. Fletcher changed so much while he was in Chicago. He is already asking when my mom is getting here so we can have a break from our busy boy;) I hope mom has her running shoes on.

Here are a few of my favorites from our photo session.

Jen and I gave Fletch a slight trim a couple of weeks ago. The poor child couldn't see.

His facial expressions crack me up! He is a thinker. Since he was born he has been so alert and paying attention to everything around him.


There is a picture of Danny with this EXACT look on his face when he was a toddler.




My camera card is full. I will be buying a new one when I have time (which means maybe never). Until then, I hope the family back home enjoys these pics.





1 comment:

The Pughs said...

AWWWW! miss you guys so much. I know you are so happy Danny is home for a month. That is great. Can't wait to see you guys again.