Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Grass?

Fletcher and I have been going on walks since the weather is cooling off at night. I decided to take him to the neighborhood pool/grassy area when we got home. He has touched grass only twice before in his life and he is very unsure about it. When I sit him down, he will not move. He whines for me to pick him up and doesn't know what to do with his hands. It is quite funny. He is a desert baby, what can I say.




Fletcher is a mama's boy! He wants to be with me EVERY second. I'm not complaining but it's hard to get anything done. Thank God for this spacesaver highchair!! I move it everywhere so he can be involved in whatever I'm doing.



Fletcher had Roseola last week (high fever, sore throat, runny nose, and horrible rash) I took him to the doctor and the monster weighed 23lb 12oz. This isn't his official 9mth visit so I don't have a height but my baby is such a big boy:)






No comments: