Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pictures and Concerns

We went last Saturday to Town Square for family pictures. We went at noon due to Fletcher's nap schedule and needless to say, the place was packed!! (it's a huge outdoor shopping area with a great play area, restaurants, ect) All our boy wanted to do was run around. He was completely uninterested in taking pictures. I was worried she didn't get anything worth showing. He had MANY meltdowns and we caved in by giving him his sassy. (he only has it when he sleeps or public tantrums) After an hour of chasing him around trying to snap his picture, I told sweet Sarah we're done. She assured me she got some great shots and I guess she was right because these are the 3 sneak peek pictures and I love them.







Fletcher is such a good boy!! He loves to dance, throw things, talk (no words, just constant babble), be with his mommy, have his sassy, sleep (like his mommy), play with any electronic device (phone, remote), and eat. I think he is beautiful and perfect, after all, I am his mother. This brings me to baby #2.
How will I love Fletcher and this new baby. I'm the second child so I know it's possible but I can't imagine. What if this baby doesn't sleep like Fletcher? Will Fletcher think I don't love him anymore because I am busy with the new addition? What will I do when this new baby cries and wakes up my sweet boy? Maybe I shouldn't say these things out loud but I'm not alone, right? Aren't these normal concerns?
I do have happy thoughts about this baby as well. I picture saying "the boys" and having them share a room one day. I think about them playing on the same sports team and being awesome of course:) I think about them being best friends and mama's boys. I don't have any thoughts really about a girl baby. I really feel like this one is a boy though my pregnancy has been a little different. A girl will be a curve ball. I will get to buy cute pink stuff but I am still pulling for another boy. I guess we'll see in about 8 more weeks.

1 comment:

The McCullough Family said...

I LOVE the pictures! I especially love the family shot. :) Fleth is SO STINKIN' CUTE!!! I can't wait to find out what baby Morris is! Amd, I know you all too well....you will have NO problem loving baby #2. :) WE LOVE AND MISS Y'ALL TONS!