Friday, December 31, 2010

One Whole Year

I can't believe a whole year has passed!! Christmas last year was full of baby preparations. We knew Fletcher was coming 12-28 and we had lots to do. This year was a lot more fun!! Danny's parents (Nona and Pepe) came to visit earlier in the month. We had a great time! Nona took Fletcher to see Santa for me and spoiled him rotten. I don't have any pictures of him with his grandparents. We have to do better next time they are here. We had a low key Christmas. Fletcher had no idea what was going on. He did enjoy having new toys. He LOVES his basketball goal from Nona and Pepe (Danny loves it too).


Mom came to visit the day after Christmas. She can't get enough of this little man! We talked a lot about this time last year and how much better this year is:)




I LOVED getting ready for Fletcher's 1st birthday. It was low key as well but lots of fun. We had a train theme that I thought was so cute. Danny hated his outfit and I assured him in the years to come he would dress more grown up but I get to decide this year;) I ordered the decorations from etsy.com (10 candles is the seller). They were ADORABLE!! Jen came over to celebrate with us. We had a great time. He LOVED his cake. The icing recipe is from Nona and a huge hit!! I finally had to take the cake away from him.














2 comments:

Morgan Sport said...

I love the one of his actually licking the cupcake!

The McCullough Family said...

Oh my goodness the party turned out ADORABLE (of course!) Give Fletchie lots of sugar from Aunt Ashley! We can't WAIT to see you guys this summer....SUUUUPER excited! Love you tons!