Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Month in Review

So, I have been a TERRIBLE bogger!! Here are a few of the highlights from the past month.

1. Lucy has been in jail.

2. This is why Lucy is in jail. She bit her brother. On the face.

3. Fletcher recieved his first black eye. This picture is about a week out. It looked horrible and was on the same side as his "love bite" from Lucy.




4. This is how he feels about taking Christmas card pictures. I guess we will try again later:)


Until later.....





2 comments:

The Pughs said...

Paige!!! I can't believe poor Fletcher's face...that is terrible.

The Smith Family said...

Paige,
I can relate! Stones bit Madeline on the face right by her eye (and I am thanking God over and over that he didn't actually get her eyeball). We tried to take a good family picture for our cards, but instead gave up and just did one of Madeline! Never a dull moment!
Miss you!